- Tuesday, February 21, 2017The Majority of Employers Say Some Roles in Talent Acquisition and Management Will Be Completely Automated Within 10 Years, According to New Research from CareerBuilder
While technology will never be able to replace the human factor in human resources, it will likely take over certain functions on talent acquisition and management teams. A new survey from CareerBuilder shows that 72 percent of employers expect that some roles within talent acquisition and human capital management will become completely automated within the next 10 years.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017Number of Workers Reporting Office Romances at a 10-Year High, Finds Annual CareerBuilder Valentine's Day Survey- 41 percent of workers say they have dated a co-worker, highest since 2007
Romantic relationships amongst co-workers may be more common than you think—and the numbers may be on the rise. According to CareerBuilder's annual Valentine's Day survey, 41 percent of workers...
- Thursday, February 2, 2017
Is your city's workforce growing older or younger? CareerBuilder is out with a new study that explores employment trends for the 100 most populous U.S. cities, tracking how the shares of workers...
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017CareerBuilder and Emsi Release Top 10 Creative Jobs the Labor Market Needs -- That Will Actually Pay You
Everyone knows the top-paying jobs are typically found in science and business. However, there are plenty of top-dollar career options for professionals whose passions are in the creative fields:...
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
Are you chronically late for work? The good news is, you're not alone. According to a new CareerBuilder survey, when asked how often they come in late to work, more than 1 in 4 workers (29...
- Thursday, January 12, 2017- Around half of employers know if a candidate is a good fit within the first five minutes
Interviews are vulnerable times. There aren't many things more nerve-wracking than walking into a room of people you desperately want to impress. In a new survey from CareerBuilder, employers...
- Friday, January 6, 2017Forty Percent of Employers Plan to Hire Full-Time, Permanent Employees in 2017, CareerBuilder's Annual Job Forecast Finds- Companies report a mixed prediction for how the Trump administration will impact hiring in the coming year
The hiring outlook for 2017 is the best the U.S. has seen in a decade with 2 in 5 employers (40 percent) planning to hire full-time, permanent employees over the next 12 months, according to...
Thursday, December 29, 2016
A new year means new beginnings, new opportunities, new resolutions, and for some workers, a new job. According to a new CareerBuilder survey, more than one in five workers (22 percent) are...
- Thursday, December 8, 2016Higher percentages of employers planning to throw holiday parties for employees and give larger bonuses
Gift exchange events in the office can get really inappropriate, really fast – all it takes is one coworker to take the idea of a gag gift one step too far. CareerBuilder's annual holiday survey...
- Friday, December 2, 2016
In the market for a new job in the New Year? CareerBuilder and Emsi compiled a list of the hottest jobs for 2017 based on three factors: 1) occupations that pay, on average, around $20 or more per...