- Thursday, August 24, 2017Living Paycheck to Paycheck is a Way of Life for Majority of U.S. Workers, According to New CareerBuilder SurveyStudy Highlights:
Do you countdown to payday? You're not alone. More than three-quarters of workers (78 percent) are living paycheck-to-paycheck to make ends meet — up from 75 percent last year and a trait more...
- Thursday, August 10, 2017- 35 percent of women have a side hustle, versus 28 percent of men
Got a side gig? You're not alone. According to new CareerBuilder research, nearly a third of workers (32 percent) do — this compares to 29 percent last year. And more women than men have side...
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017Nearly 2 in 5 Employers Have Lost a Job Candidate Because of a Poor Experience with Their Background Check Process, Finds New CareerBuilder Study- More than half of job candidates think less of a company if they had a negative experience with its HR technology
Background checks are designed to validate candidate resumes and protect employers from negligent hiring risks, but employers need to make sure they are not experiencing candidate fall off because...
- Friday, August 4, 2017The U.S. is Expected to Add Nearly 8 Million Jobs Over the Next Five Years, But Middle-Wage Employment Will Continue to Fall Behind, CareerBuilder Study Finds- CareerBuilder releases list of the fastest-growing and fastest-declining jobs from 2017 to 2022
Based on extensive analysis of historical and current labor market trends, CareerBuilder is projecting that 8,194,220 jobs will be added in the U.S. from 2017 to 2022 while 302,930 will be lost...
- Thursday, July 27, 2017- The nation's capital is followed by Boston, Los Angeles and New York
The traditional eight-hour workday may soon be the exception rather than the rule, and Washington, D.C. is paving the way for change. According to new CareerBuilder research, 73 percent of workers...