- Tuesday, October 10, 2017Expansion of CareerBuilder's End-to-End Solutions Gives Employers a Faster, Smarter and Easier Way to Find, Hire and Manage Talent
Sourcing job candidates is one of the most labor-intensive, time-consuming tasks for a company's recruitment team…until now. CareerBuilder announced today that it is reducing the time it takes...
- Friday, October 6, 2017More Employers to Hire Permanent and Seasonal Staff in the Fourth Quarter, According to CareerBuilder's Latest Forecast- Permanent hiring to increase 9 percentage points over last year
Whether you are looking for permanent employment or a seasonal gig around the holidays, CareerBuilder's Q4 2017 Job Forecast is predicting an uptick in both jobs and pay. The national study was...
- Thursday, September 21, 2017
With millions of Americans looking for work, CareerBuilder is releasing new research that identifies seven major trends that have significantly influenced job creation over the last seven years...
- Thursday, September 14, 2017- Two in 5 HR managers initially spend less than a minute looking at a resume, 19 percent less than 30 seconds
Job seekers want to stand out from the crowd, and often think attention-seeking stunts and an embellished resume will do the trick. However, a recent survey from CareerBuilder shows that 3 in 4 HR...
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017More than Half of U.S. Workers Feel They Just Have a Job, Not a Career, According to Latest CareerBuilder SurveySurvey highlights:
With 6.2 million job openings, and 7 million unemployed1, it's never been more important for job seekers to stay one step ahead of the competition. More than half of U.S. workers (55 percent) feel...