- Thursday, August 9, 2018More Than Half of Employers Have Found Content on Social Media That Caused Them NOT to Hire a Candidate, According to Recent CareerBuilder Survey- Seven in ten employers (70 percent) use social networking sites to research job candidates during hiring process
Your social media posts might win over or make you lose friends, but according to a recent CareerBuilder survey, they could also have a big impact on prospective employers. Seventy percent of...
- Friday, August 3, 2018CareerBuilder's Midyear Job Forecast Shows Tough Hiring Environment for Employers is Paying Off for Job Seekers- 3 in 5 employers are planning to hire full-time, permanent workers in the back half of 2018
As employers grapple with a highly competitive hiring environment that is causing prolonged job vacancies across the U.S., workers are reaping the benefits. According to CareerBuilder's Midyear...
- Thursday, July 19, 201845% of Workers Say They Have Gained Weight in Their Current Job, According to New CareerBuilder Survey- Nearly half (49 percent) of female workers report gaining weight at work compared to 40 percent of their male counterparts
Is your current job making you fat? How can you reverse the situation without having to leave the position? A new CareerBuilder survey finds that 57 percent of the nation's workforce believe they...
Monday, July 16, 2018--Bullhorn customers can now connect the entire online job market to their daily work. Jobfeed's integration enables better quality lead generation, competitive insight and labor market analytics without ever leaving the CRM.
Textkernel, the leader in machine intelligence for matching people and jobs, today announced an expansion of its business development and sourcing tools within Bullhorn, the cloud computing...
- Thursday, June 28, 2018CareerBuilder Releases List of Top Jobs That Don't Require a College Degree and Pay ~$20 or More Per Hour
In the market for a job where you can make a good living, but don't need a college diploma to qualify for it? CareerBuilder published a new hot list of ten jobs that: pay ~$20 or more per hour...
- Thursday, June 14, 2018- More than half of working parents say they feel equally successful in their role at work and as a parent
Managing your work and your children can be especially challenging in the summer, but according to the majority of workers with children at home in a recent CareerBuilder survey, it is possible to...
- Friday, June 1, 2018Summer Hiring is Expected to be Hot for the Second Year in a Row, Finds CareerBuilder's Annual Survey- 41 percent of employers plan to hire summer workers; the majority will consider summer hires for permanent positions
Hiring is not taking a summer vacation, as 41 percent of employers plan to hire seasonal workers for the summer, on par with last year. Of these employers, 1 in 4 plan to pay summer hires $15 per...
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018- 15 percent of workers say they have argued with a coworker about office temperature
Office temperature is causing workers to turn on each other and is also having an impact on productivity. According to a new CareerBuilder survey, nearly half of workers (46 percent) say their...
- Thursday, May 17, 2018- 80 percent of employers say they plan to hire college graduates this year, up from 74 percent last year
It is a good time to be a graduate, as employers say they are planning to hire more recent college graduates this year than they have in more than a decade, according to new CareerBuilder...
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018CareerBuilder Works with Google Cloud on Consumer Job Search to Move the Recruitment Industry Forward
CHICAGO AND ATLANTA – May 2, 2018 – After nearly 25 years of being a pioneer in recruitment and HR technology, CareerBuilder is working closely with Google Cloud to advance the industry with...