- Monday, January 15, 2018Report states CareerBuilder Employment Screening maintained effective controls over the privacy, security and confidentiality of its background screening system
CareerBuilder Employment Screening, formerly Aurico, today announced that independent auditors conducting a Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 examination on the company's operations have...
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018Nationwide Survey Reveals Hot Hiring Trends to Look for in 2018
CareerBuilder's annual forecast shows that 44 percent of employers plan to hire full-time, permanent employees in the New Year and half (51 percent) will hire temporary employees, but the most...
- Thursday, December 28, 2017
Whether you are new to the workforce or looking to make a career change in the New Year, CareerBuilder is releasing a list of jobs that can give you the building blocks to jump-start your career...
- Thursday, December 14, 2017Number of Employers Planning to Spread Cheer in the Office Hits a Ten-Year High, Finds CareerBuilder's Annual Holiday Survey- More giving back this year in the form of gifts, holiday parties, bonuses
A record number of workers will see holiday cheer in the office this year as the most employers since the recession say they plan to give back - not only to their staff - but to charity as well....
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017CareerBuilder Names Anthony Dupree its Chief Information Officer and Chief Information Security Officer
As one of the largest human capital solutions companies in the world, CareerBuilder has continually invested in developing cutting-edge IT security. Today, the company is excited to announce that...
- Thursday, December 7, 2017- The average cost of one bad hire is nearly $15,000; average cost of losing a good hire is nearly $30,000
When it comes to costly workplace mistakes, few carry as hefty of a price tag as making a wrong hire. According to a new CareerBuilder survey, companies lost an average of $14,900 on every bad...
- Friday, December 1, 2017CareerBuilder Employment Screening is the first to receive No. 1 recognition three times
CareerBuilder Employment Screening, formerly Aurico, today announced it earned the first place ranking on HRO Today magazine's 2017 Baker's Dozen list of global background screening firms. The...
- Friday, December 1, 2017
While a traditional four-year college degree often results in higher wages and quicker career mobility, it's not for everybody. And that's OK because there are also good opportunities for workers...
- Thursday, November 16, 2017- 40 percent of workers have called in sick in the last 12 months when they weren't, compared to 35 percent in 2016
Just don't feel like going into work today? You're not alone, but be careful what you tell your boss - it could cost you your job. According to new CareerBuilder data, 40 percent of workers have...
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017New Forecast Shows 2 in 5 Employers Will Recruit Veterans for Their Jobs
As we celebrate those who have bravely served our nation, there is exciting news for veterans who are looking for new career opportunities. CareerBuilder and RallyPoint, the largest...