- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Forty Percent of Employers Plan to Hire Full-Time Workers This Year, Forty-Seven Percent Recruiting Part-Time WorkersCareerBuilder's Annual Survey Reveals Hot Hiring and Recruitment Trends for 2019
Today, CareerBuilder, a global leader in HR technology, released the findings of its annual study, which revealed that 40 percent of employers plan to hire full-time, permanent employees in 2019,...
- Thursday, January 31, 2019Majority of Hiring Managers Believe Role of Recruiters Will Change with Rise of Technology, Plan to Increase Utilization of Staffing Firms in Next Five Years- Research from CareerBuilder, Inavero and the American Staffing Association shows access to quality candidates with the right skills is the biggest pain point for more than 50 percent of hiring managers
A tight labor market with low unemployment means companies are struggling to find qualified talent, high costs associated with talent acquisition, and a lengthy hiring process. Recent surveys of...
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019CareerBuilder Deepens Investment in Talent Acquisition R&D and Industry-Leading Artificial Intelligence CapabilitiesMore than 200 data scientists, engineers and specialists focused on machine learning to more intelligently match companies and candidates with incomparable precision, efficiency and success - making CareerBuilder the leader in Talent Acquisition semantic search technology
Today, CareerBuilder announced additional investment and significant developments in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to deliver next generation products and services that...
- Thursday, December 20, 2018CareerBuilder's service offerings are highlighted for the seventh year in a row
CareerBuilder, one of the largest independent technology companies providing Hello To Hire™ human resources solutions to global customers, is proud to announce that its Employment Screening...
- Thursday, December 6, 2018CareerBuilder Promotes Michelle Armer to Chief People Officer to Continue Focus on Employee Satisfaction and Growth
CareerBuilder, one of the largest independent technology companies providing Hello To Hire™ human resources solutions to global customers, today announces the promotion of Michelle Armer to...