- Monday, January 15, 2018Report states CareerBuilder Employment Screening maintained effective controls over the privacy, security and confidentiality of its background screening system
CareerBuilder Employment Screening, formerly Aurico, today announced that independent auditors conducting a Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 examination on the company's operations have...
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018Nationwide Survey Reveals Hot Hiring Trends to Look for in 2018
CareerBuilder's annual forecast shows that 44 percent of employers plan to hire full-time, permanent employees in the New Year and half (51 percent) will hire temporary employees, but the most...
- Thursday, December 28, 2017
Whether you are new to the workforce or looking to make a career change in the New Year, CareerBuilder is releasing a list of jobs that can give you the building blocks to jump-start your career...
- Thursday, December 14, 2017Number of Employers Planning to Spread Cheer in the Office Hits a Ten-Year High, Finds CareerBuilder's Annual Holiday Survey- More giving back this year in the form of gifts, holiday parties, bonuses
A record number of workers will see holiday cheer in the office this year as the most employers since the recession say they plan to give back - not only to their staff - but to charity as well....
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017CareerBuilder Names Anthony Dupree its Chief Information Officer and Chief Information Security Officer
As one of the largest human capital solutions companies in the world, CareerBuilder has continually invested in developing cutting-edge IT security. Today, the company is excited to announce that...