- Thursday, April 26, 2018- 2 in 5 workers don't think they'll retire until 70 or older
Though the economy is improving, many U.S. workers are still pumping the brakes on their retirement plans. According to a recent CareerBuilder survey, 53 percent of workers aged 60+ say they are...
Tuesday, April 24, 2018National nonprofit expands analytics capabilities, bringing new labor market insights to bear on today’s shifting education-to-employment pathways
INDIANAPOLIS – Strada Education Network℠ (Strada), a national nonprofit dedicated to strengthening America’s pathways between education and employment, today announced it has entered into a...
- Monday, April 9, 2018Female Workers Are Nearly Three Times More Likely Than Their Male Counterparts to Think There's a Pay Disparity at Work, Finds CareerBuilder- 25 percent of women don't expect to reach above an entry-level role
Equal pay for equal work? Maybe not, according to CareerBuilder's Equal Pay Day (April 10) survey on men and women in the workplace. Nearly a third of women (32 percent) do not think they are...
- Thursday, March 22, 2018- 25 percent of workers late at least once a month
We've all been late to work — but some make tardiness more of a habit than others. According to a new CareerBuilder survey, when asked how often they come in late to work, 1 in 4 workers (25...
- Friday, March 9, 2018- Alabama, West Virginia and Mississippi among states that have fewer jobs than they did in 2007
The last recession in the U.S. – more than 10 years ago – lasted only two years, but its impact on the U.S. workforce is still being felt. While the country as a whole boasts 6,692,837 more...
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018CareerBuilder Selected to Serve as Background Check Provider for Ultimate
CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, announced today that they have joined Ultimate Software's UltiPro® Developer Network (UDN). The new partnership gives CareerBuilder and...
- Thursday, February 22, 2018The Most Unusual Interview Mistakes and Biggest Body Language Mishaps, According to Annual CareerBuilder Survey- Nearly half of employers know if a candidate is a good fit within the first five minutes
Acing an interview is an important step in landing a job, but it's no easy feat, and your time to show yourself off is limited. According to a new CareerBuilder survey conducted by The Harris...
- Thursday, February 1, 2018- 22 percent of workers have dated their boss, up from 15 percent last year
Is the current climate around sexual harassment driving down the number of workers dating coworkers? Maybe. According to CareerBuilder's Annual Valentine's Day survey conducted by The Harris Poll,...
- Monday, January 29, 201865 Percent of Workers Do Not Believe in the Leadership Capabilities of the U.S. Government, According to a New CareerBuilder Study- Nearly half of workers are worried about the future of the United States
Ahead of the State of the Union, workers are expressing concerns with the leadership of the United States and the future of the American Dream. According to CareerBuilder's latest survey, almost...
- Friday, January 19, 2018New CareerBuilder Survey Finds 72 Percent of Workers Who Experience Sexual Harassment at Work Do Not Report it- Those who did not report being sexually harassed most often did not because they didn't want to be labeled a troublemaker, said it was their word against the other person, or were afraid of losing their job
Thanks to the #MeToo movement, more victims are feeling empowered to come forward about workplace sexual harassment, but according to a new CareerBuilder survey, the majority continue to keep...