- Tuesday, April 27, 2021From 34% of women leaving the workforce to 45% of Black Americans accepting a pay cut to be employed, this is the harsh reality and uncertain future of post-pandemic work life.
Today, global HR leader CareerBuilder shared findings from its latest survey about how the pandemic and its economic fallout continue to shape the workforce. The data shows that across worker...
- Thursday, April 8, 2021Anticipating more digital workplaces, Doyle will focus on cyber policies and preparedness
Today, global HR technology leader and fastest-growing job site CareerBuilder announced its hiring of new Chief Information Security Officer, Benjamin Doyle. In the role, Doyle will be responsible...
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020Nearly 84% of Job Seekers Willing to Take a Job Outside Most Recent Industry or Role
Today global HR technology leader and diverse, fastest-growing job site CareerBuilder announced the findings from a new survey examining the impact of the pandemic on job seekers. The results show...
- Thursday, December 10, 2020CareerBuilder to Release Product Updates that Illustrate Power of Talent Acquisition Suite and Improve User ExperienceNew Analytics Dashboard for Customers, Expanded Job Seeker Profile Features Are Among the Updates
Today global HR tech leader CareerBuilder announced product updates to its Talent Acquisition Suite to help companies better visualize the power of its comprehensive solution and enhancements that...
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020Seattle Station KIRO 7 Embeds CareerBuilder Job Search on Website to Help Job Seekers Find Work Faster
HR tech leader CareerBuilder and Seattle news station KIRO 7 are teaming up to spread awareness of local job openings, so that people who have lost work due to COVID-19 can find in-demand jobs in...