- Friday, May 17, 2019CareerBuilder Recognized as a Leader for Small and Midsize Business in the 2019 IDC MarketScape on Modern Talent Acquisition
A pioneer in Talent Acquisition media, technology and services, CareerBuilder was named a Leader for Small and Midsize Business by IDC in the 2019 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide and U.S. Modern...
- Thursday, May 9, 2019CareerBuilder Named a Major Player for Large and Medium-Sized Enterprise in the New IDC MarketScape on Modern Talent AcquisitionThe HR Tech pioneer's commitment to innovation is highlighted for second consecutive year as a core differentiator in the industry
CareerBuilder, a pioneer in Talent Acquisition media, technology and services, has been recognized as a Major Player for Large and Medium-Sized Enterprise by IDC in the IDC MarketScape for...
- Monday, May 6, 2019CareerBuilder's AI Resume Builder Honored as Stevie® Award Winner in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solutions CategoryThe American Business Awards® recognition underscores CareerBuilder's investment in AI-powered solutions that reduce work for recruiters and offer smarter matching for candidates
CareerBuilder, a leader in Talent Acquisition media, technology and services, wins a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solutions category for its industry-first...
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019CareerBuilder Acquires Long-Term Partner, VTL, as the HR Leader Continues Focus on Innovation and Customer Experience
CHICAGO – April 23, 2019—A global leader in HR technology, CareerBuilder today announces the acquisition of VTL as part of ongoing focus on enhancing and elevating the customer experience. For...
Wednesday, April 17, 2019Forbes Names CareerBuilder One of America's Best Midsize Employers for 2019, Recognizing the Company's Leadership in Diversity & Culture
CareerBuilder, a leader in Talent Acquisition media, technology and services, is being recognized as one of America's Best Midsize Employers by Forbes. Every year, Forbes honors 500 employers that...
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Forty Percent of Employers Plan to Hire Full-Time Workers This Year, Forty-Seven Percent Recruiting Part-Time WorkersCareerBuilder's Annual Survey Reveals Hot Hiring and Recruitment Trends for 2019
Today, CareerBuilder, a global leader in HR technology, released the findings of its annual study, which revealed that 40 percent of employers plan to hire full-time, permanent employees in 2019,...
- Thursday, January 31, 2019Majority of Hiring Managers Believe Role of Recruiters Will Change with Rise of Technology, Plan to Increase Utilization of Staffing Firms in Next Five Years- Research from CareerBuilder, Inavero and the American Staffing Association shows access to quality candidates with the right skills is the biggest pain point for more than 50 percent of hiring managers
A tight labor market with low unemployment means companies are struggling to find qualified talent, high costs associated with talent acquisition, and a lengthy hiring process. Recent surveys of...
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019CareerBuilder Deepens Investment in Talent Acquisition R&D and Industry-Leading Artificial Intelligence CapabilitiesMore than 200 data scientists, engineers and specialists focused on machine learning to more intelligently match companies and candidates with incomparable precision, efficiency and success - making CareerBuilder the leader in Talent Acquisition semantic search technology
Today, CareerBuilder announced additional investment and significant developments in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to deliver next generation products and services that...
- Thursday, December 20, 2018CareerBuilder's service offerings are highlighted for the seventh year in a row
CareerBuilder, one of the largest independent technology companies providing Hello To Hire™ human resources solutions to global customers, is proud to announce that its Employment Screening...
- Thursday, December 6, 2018CareerBuilder Promotes Michelle Armer to Chief People Officer to Continue Focus on Employee Satisfaction and Growth
CareerBuilder, one of the largest independent technology companies providing Hello To Hire™ human resources solutions to global customers, today announces the promotion of Michelle Armer to...