- Wednesday, September 9, 2020HR tech leader to support rehiring for Black-owned businesses, alongside investment in employee D&I training and community partnership
This week, Global HR technology leader CareerBuilder is unveiling an initiative to support Black-owned small businesses, which have been disproportionately impacted by COVID-19. According to a...
- Thursday, September 3, 2020CareerBuilder Names Leigh-Margaret Stull as Chief Product Officer, Doubles Down on Talent AcquisitionStull to usher in wave of product updates focused on finding and filling jobs in The Great Rehire
Today global HR technology leader CareerBuilder announced the promotion of Leigh-Margaret Stull to Chief Product Officer, underscoring the company's commitment to fostering talent within the...
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020CareerBuilder Introduces New Tagline "We're Building For You" Underscoring its Commitment to Employers and Job SeekersTop talent acquisition platform proves innovation and agility are paramount for companies and candidates navigating the labor market
Global HR technology leader CareerBuilder today introduces a new tagline, We're Building For You, reaffirming its commitment to the job seekers and employers it has worked with for more than two...
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020Offering complements the robust AI-powered solutions offered in HR tech leader's Talent Acquisition Suite
Today, CareerBuilder announces the launch of SocialReferral, a tool within the HR tech leader's robust Talent Acquisition Suite that reimagines traditional programs for employee engagement and...
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020CareerBuilder Increases Focus on Talent Acquisition Platform; Strategic Partnership Established for CareerBuilder Employment ScreeningStrategic Partnership Allows for Continuation of Hello to Hire™ and Increased Investment in Core Services
CareerBuilder today announced it is increasing its focus on its core Talent Acquisition platform and driving innovation in the HR tech industry. In support of the strategy, Accurate Background...
- Friday, November 1, 2019Fans Have the Chance to Win a Trip to WrestleMania 36
Today, CareerBuilder announces a new partnership with WWE to connect with millions of fans worldwide. The Talent Acquisition industry leader will co-present the upcoming WWE Survivor Series event...
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019CareerBuilder Unveils Advanced AI-Based Talent Acquisition Platform for Employers and Job Seekers, Turning the Industry on Its Head while Addressing DiversityLeveraging More Than 2 Billion Data Points and Artificial Intelligence, the New AI-Powered Tools Reduce Time to Hire By Over 30%
CareerBuilder, a leader in Talent Acquisition media, technology and services, is rolling out cutting-edge updates to enhance both the employer and job seeker experience. Built on a foundation of...
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019Survey from CareerBuilder Reveals Half of Employees Feel They Have "Just a Job" Amid Heightened Career ExpectationsCareerBuilder's Survey Uncovers How Companies Can Attract and Retain Top Talent as the Competition for Candidates Heats Up
A survey from CareerBuilder, a pioneer in Talent Acquisition media, technology and services, shows employees are split on how they feel about their current job: 50% feel like they have a career...
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019CareerBuilder Strengthens Executive Leadership Team as Chet Kwasniak is Named Chief Financial Officer
CareerBuilder, a pioneer in Talent Acquisition media, technology and services, announced today the appointment of Chet Kwasniak as Chief Financial Officer, further strengthening the company's...
- Thursday, May 30, 2019CareerBuilder Deepens Investment in Customer Experience and Satisfaction with the Appointment of Sasha Yablonovsky to PresidentRecent new business wins highlight Yablonovsky's impact on the end-to-end talent acquisition leader
CareerBuilder, a pioneer in Talent Acquisition media, technology and services, announced today Sasha Yablonovsky has been appointed President, underscoring the company's commitment to leading with...