- Thursday, November 19, 2020CareerBuilder Promotes from Within; Product & Technology Leaders to Drive Innovation and Data AdvancementFortifies the tech and product organizations by promoting Dinesh Arora to Chief Technology Officer and Eric Theobald to Senior Vice President of Products and Engineering for CareerBuilder's Talent Acquisition Suite
Today, global HR technology leader CareerBuilder announced the internal promotions of Dinesh Arora to Chief Technology Officer and Eric Theobald to Senior Vice President of Products and...
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020CareerBuilder Celebrates 25 Years of Connecting Job Seekers and Employers with a Focus on the Needs of the Workforce of the FutureHR Technology Leader Continues Investment in its Team, Industry Research, Technology and Data Capabilities to Deliver on Mission to Empower Employment
HR tech leader and fastest-growing job site CareerBuilder is proud to mark its 25th anniversary of connecting job seekers with their next role and employers with qualified, diverse candidates to...
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020CareerBuilder Continues Powering Apollo Veterans Talent Network to Help Veterans Find Meaningful Employment
HR tech leader and fastest-growing job site CareerBuilder and Apollo, one of the world's largest alternative investment managers, have extended a deal to continue utilizing CareerBuilder...
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020CareerBuilder Transitions into Strategic Partnership with Textkernel; Continues Increased Investment in Core Talent Acquisition ServicesComprehensive Cross-Licensing Agreement & Multi-Year Commercial Partnership Formed with Textkernel and Main Capital Partners
Global HR technology leader CareerBuilder today announced it has sold its ownership of Textkernel to Main Capital Partners, a strategic investor in the software industry active and based in...
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020The HR tech leader unveils latest series of updates that fill needs in The Great Rehire and reduce employers' cost per candidate
Today global HR technology leader CareerBuilder announced several updates to its Talent Acquisition suite, as part of a three-year, $300 million investment. These updates aim to further support...