- Thursday, April 13, 2017The Skills Gap is Costing Companies Nearly $1 Million Annually, According to New CareerBuilder Survey- More than two thirds of employers who said they were increasing their number of employees in Q1 currently have open positions for which they cannot find qualified candidates
It's one of today's most vexing economic puzzles: Why can't employers find workers to fill their positions when approximately 7.5 million1 Americans are unemployed, and millions more are working...
- Friday, April 7, 2017The Hiring Outlook for the Second Quarter is the Best in a Decade, According to CareerBuilder's Latest Forecast
Forty-five percent of U.S. employers plan to hire full-time, permanent employees in the second quarter – a significant jump from 34 percent last year and the highest percentage for the quarter...
- Friday, March 31, 2017- One third are unsure on how much to save for retirement
Is 70 becoming the new retirement age? According to a recent CareerBuilder survey, 30 percent of U.S. workers ages 60 and older plan to retire at age 70 or older. Another 20 percent don't believe...
- Friday, March 24, 2017
Organizers are pros at helping the world run. They're either in charge or right behind the ones who are so that they can use their multitasking skills and efficiency to plan, schedule and keep...
- Thursday, March 23, 2017- 1 in 8 workers with resumes make this one critical mistake on their resumes that can cost them the job
"Never judge a book by its cover." A common phrase that in terms of recruitment means something very unique. When it comes to selecting the best candidates to work for your company, going deeper...
- Thursday, March 16, 201741 Percent of Employers Are Hiring College-Educated Workers for Positions That Had Been Primarily Held by Those with High School Degrees, Finds CareerBuilder Survey- Demand for college-educated workers continues to increase year over year
Is a college degree the new high school diploma? According to a recent CareerBuilder survey, 38 percent of employers have raised their educational requirements over the last five years, compared...
- Friday, March 10, 2017
Employers beware: the switch to daylight savings time this weekend may result in more yawning in the office and a potential dip in productivity. According to a new survey from CareerBuilder, 1 in...
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Confident, outgoing, comfortable with (and even attracted to) risky situations, persuaders are usually found in business-oriented careers such as management or sales. CareerBuilder and Emsi...
- Thursday, March 2, 2017CareerBuilder Unveils 15 Top Jobs for Younger Workers as it Kicks Off a Month Long Initiative to Help Students Find Their Calling
What do I want to do with my life? It is one of the most pressing and often overwhelming questions for America's youth —and CareerBuilder is working to help them find the answer. Today,...
- Friday, February 24, 201783 Percent of Women Over 25 Who Plan to Have Children Are Postponing Starting a Family to Focus on Careers, Finds CareerBuilder Survey- On average, men expect their highest career salary to be approximately $60,000 more than the expectations of women
First comes love, second comes marriage, then comes… delayed family plans? Eighty-three percent of women over the age of 25 who plan to have children are postponing starting a family to focus on...